Aikido & Iaido Class Information
All Aikido classes require *full vaccination to participate (please be prepared to present your vaccination card).
Please see our FAQs page for information on our mask protocols and COVID-19 precautions.
Iaido classes will continue with the new times indicated below. Iaido classes do not require full vaccination.
Classes will be held as follows and at this time masks will be required for Iaido classes if unvaccinated. If you are participating in Aikido classes you will be asked to present your vaccination card. Please arrive early to fill out new paperwork. Classes and precautions are subject to change so please check the website often. We are basing our precautions on CDC guidelines.
- Aikido 5:30-6:30 PM (Instructor: Ben Tyler)
- Iaido 6:45-7:45 PM (Instructor: Peter Choles)
- Aikido 6:00-7:00 PM (Instructor: Sensei Shawn Ellingson)
- Aikido 5:30-7:00 PM (Instructor: AMW Instructor)
- Tai Chi: 7:30 PM
**Please email us or call for details
- Capoeira* 6:00-7:00 PM (Instructor: Kyle Harris)
- Iaido 7:15-8:15 PM (Instructor: Ben Tyler)
- Iaido 5:30-6:30 PM (Instructor: Peter Choles)
- Iaido 6:30-7:30 PM (Instructor: Peter Choles)
- Aikido 9:00-10:30 AM (Instructor: AMW Instructor)
- Capoeira* 11:00-12:00 PM (Instructor: Kyle Harris)
*Capoeira is an Afro-Brazilian martial art that resembles dance. Frequently paired with music, it is a dynamic and energetic art. Classes are led by Kyle Harris, a Capoeirista with 20 years of experience.
Please stop by and see the fun.
See you on the Mat.
- Adults: $75 per month (for Aikido, Iaido, and Capoeira)
- Iaido: $75 per month (for Iaido ONLY)
- Capoeira: $75 per month (for Capoeira ONLY)
- Family: $120 per month maximum for the whole family (applies to immediate family only)
*As a nonprofit, we are dedicated to keeping tuition low. We also have a limited amount of scholarships for those who qualify.