This page contains the current schedule for Aikido Mountain West. When you attend one of these classes, please arrive AT LEAST 15 minutes prior to the beginning of class so that you can change and warm-up. Each class will begin promptly at the time listed below. The dojo will be opened 30 minutes prior to the start of each class. Feel free to arrive early, connect with friends, warm up, and ask questions.
- Aikido Basics: Classes designed for beginning students, with a focus on Ukemi and footwork.
- Aikido General: Classes are open to everybody, of all skill levels.
- Aikido Open Mat: Free use of the mat in between classes.
- Kids' Classes:
- Generally, Tigers are 4 to 8 years old; 4-year-olds require parent participation.
- Dragons are 8 to 14 years old.
** Japanese Language Classes - on hold until further notice. More Information.
DOORS OPEN: 30 minutes before the first class and 15 minutes after the last class, plus as needed.
Come in and try a free class!
Aikido Kids Tigers
- Monday: 4:30-5:10 pm
- Thursday: 4:30-5:10 pm
Aikido Kids Dragons
- Monday: 5:10-6:00 pm
- Thursday: 5:10-6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 6:15-7:15 pm
- Wednesday: 5:45-6:45 pm
- Saturday: 9:00-10:30 am
- Thursday: 6:15-7:15 pm
- Friday: 6:15-7:15 pm
- Monday: 6:15-7:15 pm
- Monday: 7:15-8:15 pm
- Friday: 7:15-8:15 pm
Special Dates and Closures
Classes will not be held on the following holidays:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Kids: $40 per month
- Adults: $65 per month (for both Aikido and Iaido)
- Iaido: $40 per month (for Iaido ONLY)
- Family: $100 per month maximum for the whole family (applies to immediate family only)
*As a nonprofit, we are dedicated to keeping tuition low. We also have a limited amount of scholarships for those who qualify.